Well, here it goes I am attempting to start our blog so that when my memory goes (as it is already beginning to) I will have some type of memory of what it was like during these fun days of chasing a toddler.
Our life is fairly simple right now and we are like a lot of other families as we prepare to go into the school year. We met Dawson's teacher at the open house on Friday (Brenda McCauley) and she seems really nice. Dawson was so excited that he could not be contained. He screamed through the announcements and prayer in the chapel and then ran with great vigor to his classroom. All of the other kids were fairly meek and timid and just looking around, but not my son. He proceeded to go right to the toys and start throwing stuff around and shouting with glee. I was about to turn to the teacher and let her know that he is not normally like this, when I thought of how the last couple of weeks at our house had been and indeed this was normal right now. No need to already let her think I am the parent that doesn't know her own child.
Our favorite things about Dawson right now
His sneaky smile/grin face
The use of the word cheesy poof
Jumping in the pool
1 comment:
I just want to say that I think this is a fabulous way to keep memories! Great video of Dawson jumping in the pool & Britt's little flip.
Post a Comment