Monday, April 20, 2009

A few things

I will be posting info about Germany later, but wanted to jot down a few quick notes about what Dawson is up to these days. He is definitely two and finding his independence. He wants to do everything himself until I need him to do something then of course he can't even walk! Our favorite phrases of the moment (or not favorite in some cases)

Huh? - Drives me crazy and I realized he gets it from his father. Kind of like - Go put your toys away - huh?
That's right - This is from Papa and is quickly going away now that it has lost its edge
Kika - His pet name for our niece Alisha
Kaka - His pet name for his Uncle Kyle

Favorite activities -
Collecting cars from the Cars movie. Looking at books to see which ones he has and which ones he wants and which ones his friends have
Driving his new F150 play truck. Jason realized that we could stop chasing him if we just put a walkie talkie in the 'cup' holder and gave him verbal directions from that. The first time was funny because he heard us but didn't see us and flipped his head around to see where we were.
Annoying his mother - Oops did I really say that? Again, maybe picked it up from his daddy ;)

No comments: