I have to add more videos and pictures not just for my own recollection but because Jason and I are getting tired of watching the same videos all of the time. Dawson watches his videos at LEAST once a day, and by once a day I mean he stands at the PC once a day. The video is played over and over again for about 20 - 30 minutes. We put the cursor over the play button on his current favorite (first was the school video, then the car, and now the pool) and he replays it. I am going to add different comments to pictures and videos as I go, but this first picture is Dawson's first sit down on his pottie. He is very interested in all things bathroom including pulling his pants down (sometimes in public) but he really does not want anything to do with sitting on his potty except for this one instance and luckily my camera was nearby so I could capture it on film. Sorry to offend anyone that doesn't want to see a naked picture of a boy on a toilet.....
No comments:
Post a Comment