Friday, September 26, 2008

The Marker Incident

Well, I can now say that we have had a marker incident with Dawson. We do crafts almost every day, and I have been proud to say we have had no accidental markings. Well this morning changed everything. I was packing Dawson's lunch for school and ReRe had brought us a new lunch container so I had pulled the permanent makers out to right Dawson's name on it for school. When I last saw Dawson he was playing cars in the dining room/downstairs play room. I went into the living room and Dawson was happily coloring on a piece of paper and I wondered where he had a)gotten the paper and b)gotten the marker. God must have dropped the paper down from heaven, but he definitely got the marker from my permanent market collection. Luckily most of it got on the paper, but he did give our end table a bit of an artistic edge. I was going to add a picture to my blog, but I just didn't get to the camera before I had to leave the house. It will just give you something to look for next time you visit the house.

No comments: