The older I get the more important my memories of life become. I am blogging to make sure there is a record of my family's life journey.
About Us
- Nodines
- Simpsonville, SC, United States
- Jason and I have been married since 1995 and added our son Dawson in June of 2006.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
From 3000 to 900
Okay, I may regret these words but sometimes smaller is better. I am actually excited about moving from our large home to this small 2 bedroom apartment with only 900 square feet. Part of it is knowing that its not forever and that for one year I will (okay should) know where stuff is and that I can't bring something in without getting rid of something else. So while the process of organizing and sorting is tedious and not always fun, I am looking forward to the results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment