Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Here we go

I think I am ready for our new adventure....  As I type this we are leaving in less than 12 hours for a completely different life for 13 months.  Most of the good-byes have been said and surprisingly with no tears (on my part) but as excited as I am for our new adventure I have a spot in my heart that is very sad to be leaving behind all of the ones that we love.  Mix that with a almost 6 year old that is feeling that same emotion and a husband that is now back in our lives after 6 long weeks apart and it is a mix of emotions that I am just 'going' with and letting myself feel and enjoy.  Now for the fun part of finishing all of the last minute details of life on this side of the pond (sorry Britain stealing this for my Germany adventure too.)

No comments: