I married a terrific guy over 17 years ago. Yes I know this most every day, but I don't always acknowledge it so here's your shout out Mr. Jason Nodine! Why am I waxing poetic about my husband when the title to the post is home you ask? Well, because that is what it felt like when I walked into our apartment in Germany for the first time...Home. We have been blessed with being able to visit/live in Germany several times but this is the first time we haven't been living at a hotel. So although 900 square feet may seem small to some for me it was a huge blessing.
Jason got to start the adventure ahead of Dawson and I and he was determined that I wouldn't have to do all the unpacking since I had been in charge of most of the packing. I asked him (not always nicely) to keep some things for me to do/pick out so that I could feel part of the fun too but the majority of the furniture/lights/etc were in place by the time we got there. That is even more impressive since the stuff arrived 3 days before he left for the states.
I love our apartment. My sweet hubby even let me decorate the living room in light purple accents and we jointly chose Clemson Orange and Purple for the kitchen. See that is the fun of living somewhere for just a year you can enjoy these fun colors and know you don't have to live with them forever (I know dear hubby you want Clemson kitchen all the time....). Check out the pics on the sidebar and keep an eye out for updated pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment