The older I get the more important my memories of life become. I am blogging to make sure there is a record of my family's life journey.
About Us
- Nodines
- Simpsonville, SC, United States
- Jason and I have been married since 1995 and added our son Dawson in June of 2006.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Big Sister
As most of you know, our road to creating our family was a bit more difficult then some but we wouldn't have had it any other way. We have often thought and actually began to attempt to add what we hoped would be a sister for Dawson. Luckily for us we got to experience a family of four for a little over a month while our precious niece Brittney visited with us here in Germany. Just as anticipated Dawson loved having a 'sibling' if even for a month. It was nice having another girl to talk too and nice to see how cool or uncool we were on the teenage meter. Dawson and Brittney even enjoyed pestering each other as time went on. So a family of four isn't too bad after all...That is if we could be promised a girl as sweet as one of my nieces which I don't think is even possible. Ciao Brittney. You will be missed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment